Saturday, December 1, 2007

Back Again

After posting every day for the month of November on my regular blog, Mauigirl's Meanderings, as part of NaBloPoMo, it is finally over, and we can return to normal programming.

In other words, I should have time to post on this blog again and give you all some new medical information. Many apologies for the long silence.

I have not yet written the next post but have two topics pending that I intend to write about very soon. One will be on prostate cancer and the other on ovarian cancer. I've known several people with the former (one of whom was just diagnosed) and I know someone else with ovarian cancer, and would like to do research to understand more about what causes these cancers, learn how they are treated, and find out whether there are any new treatments being studied today.

So, hang in there, and I'll be posting a real post shortly!

No comments: